Gmail Team Thanks
Posted November 24, 2005on:
GMail Team Thanks users
- Our families… 4 engagements, 7 weddings, 11 new babies, 1 reunion, and 1 cross-country move by a fiancée so they "don’t have to do the long-distance thing anymore" so far this year.
- Each other—the little family we’ve created here makes it fun to come in to work, especially on days when we play kickball.
- Winning the "PC World World Class Award" for being #2 on the list of The 100 Best Products of 2005. (We don’t mind being #2, especially to Firefox. Plus, it gives us more to work for.)
- Google Video, and one fan’s video we love in particular.
- The horn of plenty and the guy who drew it.
- You, our users. Yes you. Again. Still.
- Cheese. Brie, goat, cheddar, the stuff we write on our home page…